BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

ANOTHER INTRO







Another intro

Since I haven’t been keeping you guys updated, I’m just gonna tell you about my new note experience.

I named it Donut – Dell Vostro 1220

The ultra-affordable ultraportable

Designed especially for small businesses, the ultraportable, fully customizable Dell Vostro 1220 offers full-featured productivity in an affordable 12.1" laptop.

Well, that’s what they said. But of course it’s real.

It’s in the unbelievable starting weight 3.36lb/1.52kg.

Processor: Intel(R) Core™ 2 Duo P8600(2.40GHz, 1066MHz, 3M L2 Cache, Dual Core)

Operating System: Vista Home Premium

Microsoft: Works 2009

Display: 12.1” Widescreen WXGA (1280 x 800) Premium Anti-Glare Wide View LED Display

Memory: 2GB (2x1G) 800MHz DDR2 SDRAM Memory

Hardrive: 250GB SATA 7200RPM Hard Drive with Free Fall Sensor

Optical Drive: 8X DVD/RW Optical Drive

Battery: 4-cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery

Power Option: 65W AC Adapter

Colour Kit: black with camera

Wireless Card: Dell WLAN 1510 (802.11a/b/g/n 2X2) MiniCard Malaysia

And Bluetooth

For 3k

THREE FRIGGING K!!! Where can you get such an affordable price for such a well customized note!!??

Sorry, I’m still thrilled when my dear pick me this extremely terrific donut for me. The time I bought it, I even get windows7 for free. Meaning, I’m having Vista Home Premium and Windows7 now.

I’ve waited for one month to receive the free 7. I was pretty excited when I found it on my table (my mum put it there).

But I’ve tried 7. Pretty much like Vista but more focus for touch screen usage. And my dear manage to show me that the Bluetooth isn’t working so well too.

Only the cons about donut is that there’s only one speaker but doesn’t matter cause I’m using headset most of the time. Other than that, my Donut is doing pretty good.

Oh and my dear keeeeeeeeeps complaining that the key is too small (he’s rough and got big hands).

Anyway, whoever thought of getting a new note, should totally consider this good offer



0 comments: