BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

my victim, slugs



I found a slug one week ago and I kept it as my pet. Then mum found me another one, so I have to 2 then. Nat was really excited with them cause he keep asking ‘can I see your slug?’ I even told Sha and TVK. I was pretty excited with my new pet too. The next day, I made them a nice comfy home with bricks and wood. It looks like a real tropical jungle. I feed them with veggies but few day later, they stopped eating. The next morning, I see 2 bodies. Sigh…. I think it’s me who killed them.

Vimal was asking me about my slug’s death but they weren’t dead at that time. He thought I killed them already, after a few days, and then only my sluggies die. I forgot to make them a funeral or I just don’t think they are big deal enough for me to make them a funeral. V was asking me about their funeral today, so I told him that I didn’t held any funeral cause I already flush them into the toilet bowl. So that makes the toilet bowl their grave…. And no one went to their funeral

Now I’m looking for my next pet…….

3 comments:

V!MaL said...

I'm so sorry i predicted their death. I'm a Grim Reaper in the making...

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

emma Amarante said...

thanks.. who are you ?