BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

My STPM is over, thank goodness or maybe not




My sis birthed her son on at the end of my exam, the baby’s coming was unpredictable cause doctor said that he should be coming out at 11/12/2008. Guess he can’t wait to see the world.


Baby was born on 2/11/2008, named Xanthus Then Jian Xu,Xanthus by itself means gold, and Jian Xu means to continuously build and construct life under the brilliance of the rising sun.

He’s so annoying, cry every, I mean e-ve-ry single night, 24-7. Good lord, give us a break. And I’m too young to be an aunt anyway.


My STPM just over, I need to hang out with my friends but I don’t have that time. Friends are calling but because of Xanthus, I had to cancel all the meetings. At least tonight I get to go out and spend sometimes with Nat. I want my holiday!!!


Instead of chilling out with friends, going for picnic, trips and exploring, I had to explore ways to keep a baby! Making milks and put him to sleep (I don’t mean kill him ok). Today, Xanthus’s poop was green cause mum said that he got frighten by our dogs bark, maybe. It was totally, absolutely, freakishly GROSS!!! Can you imagine? Green poops in front of you with weird smell and waterish….. Oh god, I feel like throwing…..

Anyway, I just want my holiday….T.T

I wanna have fun with my friends……

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays! :P

And take good care of the baby. Or else, purple poop.

emma Amarante said...

i hate poops.... i can get used to human poops when i was a runner for nurse but not green, slimy, watery and smelly poops. adults poops are so much nice to see...

V!MaL said...

I heard u named the baby. Is that true? Y would anyone let u pick the name for their baby? Ur thesicksway for crying out loud. Poor baby...

emma Amarante said...

that sick sway was like so last year already

V!MaL said...

N u didnt tell me (T.T ....