BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

modern swinger

I am now currently 19 and going to face my final MHSC (Malaysia Higher School Certificate) soon. All my life, I never worked for any exams. Now, I have to memorize; revise everything in order to score in this final.

I took the Pre-U program because I still can’t figure out what I should do after wondering around for 1 whole year. I worked for a few companies but it just didn’t seem to work out. I don’t even know what I want to do with my life. I have no directions of where I should go or what I should do but it’s always been my dream to become something that has to do with the environment. Still, I wasn’t sure if I’m really into that, so I didn’t make any decision of what I should do after my MCE (Malaysian Certificate of Education).

So here I am now, going to sit for my MHSC. Before this, all my friends were talking about which University they wanted to go, what subjects they were going to take. They planned for their future a long time ago and I just started planning my future a few days ago. Hope it’s not too late.

If I can’t take forestry or agriculture course, my last choice would be TESL (Teaching English as Second Language). I have already applied for temporary teacher but the notification will only come out next year. Hopefully I can get the job to lessen mum’s burden while waiting for the MHSC’s results and be able to get into Uni.

6 comments:

V!MaL said...

Good Luck!!

emma Amarante said...

THANK YOU. I NEED THAT

Anonymous said...

Good luck too...oooh...let's add in holy stuff..GOD BLESS THEE

emma Amarante said...

T@T holy crappo....

Dangerous Variable said...

Good. study hard. I hope you get to study forestry...

emma Amarante said...
This comment has been removed by the author.