BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

disappointments

3/11/2008
I was so disappointed when Nat say that he won’t stop me from smoking, in fact he encourage me to smoke. If I want to do something, I’ll do no matter how people don’t like it.
I used to smoke and none of my ex.’ allow me to smoke, even my fuck body cares for me. It’s not that Nat does not cares for me, he just want someone to company him smoke. Maybe it’s just me; I never thought that my guy would encourage me to do something that can harm my health and life. Sigh, what to do? Just deal with it, since the day I know him, he’s already a smoker, just never thought that he’ll support me even though my decision is harmful.

13 comments:

Simon said...

where can u find this kind of boy liao o...!!

good boyfriend....

Anonymous said...

don't smoke...it's bad

emma Amarante said...

i don't smoke

V!MaL said...

Since u quit, dont go that path again.

emma Amarante said...

i don't smoke! i just ask him if he would stop me from smoking or not and he didn't stop me. that's all. i don't smoke!!

V!MaL said...

Em, in ur blog u wrote u used to smoke.

emma Amarante said...

fine, i don't smoke anymore. i just ask him about me smoking. he just agrees about me smoking. i don't smoke anymore

Anonymous said...

kk...main point taken

emma Amarante said...

but you being concern bout my healthy is something like 'i love you' sigh,i guess it's just me being to concern bout everyone's health. it's just a way for me to show my love to people around me...guess it's just me....

[ railway ] said...

boom

emma Amarante said...

sha...== very funny. what on earth do you think you're trying to do?

emma Amarante said...

ha!ha!ha! very funny everyone. don't make fun of my blog!

emma Amarante said...

since you know the drugs that can help why are you still asking? just go get it