BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

marriage-freaky or happy?

Can one stay with just one partner after all these year of swinging around?
Can’t be deny that sticking to one is not a wise move but until when is one going to swing around? Fucking around? Everyone needs to settle down, and that is just my perspective.
The process of finding Mr. Right is not easy and still it’s too early for me to settle down. Is it just faith or it’s just me that think it’s still not my time? Superstitious versus logical. This might sound a little too far away, childish, day-dream, fairy tales, no idea what am I talking….
But do people really live happily ever after? I see people get marry in a young age on their will not because of MBA (marry because accident), young as in 18, 19, as soon as they finished secondary. 18 year old teenage girl marry 35 year old man, it’s 17 years older. What on earth, he can becomes my father already. And the weird thing is, parents actually agree. Maybe they’ve seen them and guess the man is fine after all. Anyway, this has proven that love is totally-freaken-absolutely blind. Good lord…
I on the other hand, am not meant for young age marriage, and that’s why my friends told me, even sha is saying the same thing! Maybe I’ve really found someone I love and we can stay forever! But they assure me that I am not mature enough to get marry now. It is my attitude, they said. Ok, so if it’s my attitude, what about my partner? Don’t you guys think that he’s mature enough to marry me?
Gosh, what the hell am I talking? I never want to get marry at young age; I can’t even stick with one for more than a 3 month. And nat is telling me that we’re going to get marry! I want to date him but not marry??!! Marriage is freaky! (for me) what if I get marry and become those woman that I’ve always tell myself not to become one of them?! Bargain for grocery, screaming and shouting over my kids, trying to fit something that is not my size, fashion disaster, etc… nooo!!!!! I’m not gonna be like that, there goes my life…. Sigh, the point is, I’m just too young to settle down….. nat….

0 comments: