BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Be Apart

I hope that both my Bestsies are fine. One got a sudden message and that’s it for 3 years of relationship. Everyone was expecting wedding invitation from them actually but…

I was really surprised when she told about it. I thought she was just making fun. She was really surprised too. They’ve been together for 3 year and they’ve always been known as the loveliest couple. Everything looks so perfect…..

The other was more messed up, her feelings were messed up. The guy drove her crazy with his attitude and in the end, she ended it.

The cliché is, both tell me that they’re fine. But I doubt. At least one of them is living near my house now, and I can keep myself updated with her. The other one…I might like white lies but not at this moment.

0 comments: