BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

bag matters


V was telling me to blog about my bag the other days, but i don't know what to write about my bag. so i just upload photos. There are outdated bags, shopping bags, PVCs, handmade bags, school bags, travel bags etc.
I love bags. For me bags have to match with shoes.
I got used to bringing bags out whenever i go, that sometimes if i don't bring bag along with me, i feel vulnerable in front of the public. I'm not sure why but i know that if i don't have a bag with me, i'm gonna make sure that there's at least someone holding my hands. Then i won't feel vulnerable anymore.

2 comments:

V!MaL said...

Bags r men's best shield...

shirley said...

for my sis..she's crazy with it..she even buy ESPRIT bag at rm200.++..