BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

my hero's story


This lil rascal is the most adorable creature in this world. He’s the most amazing thing that could happen to my life.
He used to be so small that in one palm, I can hold 2 puppies his size, thus amazingly so obedient that you can never thought he could turn out into a mischievous critter.
Mum named him midnight because of his coat colour. Since he’s the most amazing thing that happened to me, I decided to name him Midknight because he’s my hero.
Sadly, contrary to heroic name,his health isn't so. Doctors had shown that Midknight has is imprisoned with a life dependency on medication. Knight has genetic skin disease and his joint was not fully developed causing cramps on his leg if he excercises too much. If medication is not administered and, time passes, he's left leg will start shrinking and he will become crippled. As of today, and as we speak, Knight is already using his left leg less and less. His skin disease can not be healed cause even the doctor proclaimed it incurable. Only vitamins and medication can hep suppress the symptoms of this desease.
Such an innocent creature but given such a hard life.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...so sad...

V!MaL said...

Cough2

V!MaL said...

How ironic... A mosque and a dog... hmmm.... lol

emma Amarante said...

it's just a background k? it's unavoidable

britney said...

I love your dog. It's so cute.

emma Amarante said...

thanks brit. i heart my dog

V!MaL said...

I noe nathy... Sorry...