BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

blood jinx

My first blood donation was on 2006 at my secondary school, Hua Lian. I think that was my first and the last time.
I wanted to do it again for the second time on 2007 at my pre-U school, K.E. but I couldn’t pass the blood test. It's not because of I am infected by HIV ok? It’s because I didn’t have enough sleep that time and I was too weak for any donations.
Then, I wanted to try for the 3rd time for I won’t give up because of what happened last time. In the middle of year 2008, I went to Columbia’s opening to join the blood donation. It didn’t work out too cause I had my menses.
Ok, fine. Then I went for 4th time, which is today. And the doc said that I can’t join because of the antibiotic. My freaking sore throat made me take antibiotic and because of that too, I can’t donate any blood!
Why? Why? I just want to donate blood! Why fate has to stop me from donating it?! Why?! Why….y……y….????

5 comments:

V!MaL said...

Don't u ever stay home?

emma Amarante said...

stay home for what?

V!MaL said...

Nothing.. I remember i wanted to donate at skool to check if i'm HIV+.. How wrong is that?

emma Amarante said...

=@=" oh my god.......

Anonymous said...

last week was my fifth one cause i was having flu and taking medication. so i can't go for the fifth time.
my very 5th time to miss a blood donation....