BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

nat dislikes crowd


18th October 2008. I was invited to my friends’ open house at night and I brought Nat. I wore the baju kurung mum brought home at noon. It was fitting. The open house was freaking crowded. It was held in a hall. There were people singing and some enjoying their food. After me and nat have the soup bihun, me and nat left the place because nat didn’t seems comfortable with the crowd. It wasn’t really that fun like those I went before this, this is more like self-service. Maybe it’s because those are from close friends, giving you the best hospitality, and make sure no one left behind. But those are different, those happen when we visit from houses to houses; this is a hall with many people.

0 comments: